Tuesday, September 11, 2007

May my dream come true!

Frankly I never watch any live Magic show so far, only managed to watch them in TV or via online videos that we can find in internet. I know you will say watch in live is much more exciting than watching from videos.

I remember many years ago, David Copperfield had a live show in our country but I did not go due to expensive entry ticket. Many had told me that his show is great and the ticket is worth it. hehe….seem like I had miss the chance. Never mind, I am sure other magicians will have similar show in future. So, from today onwards I better save some money. Who know one day I can meet long island magician in person and watch his excellent performance! Alternatively I can invite him over here and let my kids watch his show in live too! ok, ok, I better save more money now!

0 comments: