Thursday, September 06, 2007

Am I rich?

Many of my friends and colleagues commented that I am rich women. Frankly, I don’t know which part of my face or outlook gives them the impression that I am RICH. Firstly, I did not wear branded clothing or shoes, secondly I did not drive big car, thirdly I did not go to big restaurant to eat out, fourth I mix around with all class of people (rich, poor, pretty, ugly, etc) and the list can go on and on. Whatever normal people do I will do.

I think the main reason they said so is they saw I did not tie up with any loans and I hardly go to bank as well. hehe....I have an ATM at home mah!

1 comments:

snoopy said...

You left out going shopping and travelling......May be that is where the word "rich women" come! Anyway, I think to be called as rich women is a blessing.LOL.