Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Play Backgammon

I am bored now! Help!

I had finished all my pending task in office and feel a bit relief now. However I do feel bore whenever I am too free in office. Weird me, right? So, I am sure you will ask what will I do if nothing office work now? hehe….I will surf the internet the whole day while waiting for knock off time. If my boss knows I surf internet instead of doing office job, I am sure he will yell to me loudly! But this is not my fault mah! I am efficient enough to finish my job online, so now should be my ME time! Yeah…!!

I love to browse through websites like recipes to look for great dishes or dessert, so that I can cook during weekend. Alternatively I also love to download education websites for my kids. Other than that, I will also search for interesting online games and play online too. Lately I am addicted to online backgammon where I can play online with other backgammon members. It is really an existing online game and I learn through the live demo which can be found in the web.

You also able to find online blackjack in Backgammon website. It is a very popular card game. No worry if you do not know how to play blackjack, the site offer simple guideline on how to play online blackjack. Check out Backgammon for more information.

0 comments: