Thursday, September 06, 2007

Reject me again??

Smorty rejected my post again. This is the second time they rejected my post after the first post. Last time is due to I revealed advertiser contact too details, but this time more severe to me. They commented my lousy English grammar and poor writing skill!!

Sob sob….I am so “kek sam” when I read below email early in the morning.

Writting skills extremely poor.

Incorrect use of english language.

Please take card to write correctly before resubmitting.

Extremely poor ler….I put effort to write, no copy content from websites but still the grammar cannot fulfill their requirement. I think I really have to polish my English grammar now, else really hard to write bayar post lor!

1 comments:

snoopy said...

you are still better than me...long time never write for smorty lor..