Friday, September 07, 2007

CCM Duopharma BioTech Berhad (CCMDBIO)

Hehe...did the title sound too complicated for you?

This is the counter that my hubby likes to put his money in. Some of you may disagree with him because the stock prices of the counter almost no movement through out the year.

He likes it because of the price stability and the dividend pay out. This company pay out 21sen as dividend in the last financial year and it just declare another 14sen dividend payout recently.

From the past 1year historical data, the stock prices float between the rage of 2.50 to 2.78 most of the time. Assuming the average price of 2.60, with yearly 21sen dividend eventually translate into a 8% return, to me, it is a very good return.

You can watch out this counter if you have the patient to wait.

Good luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality
articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo
I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying
this info So i'm satisfied to show that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly
what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make certain to
don?t fail to remember this web site and provides it a look on a
relentless basis.

My blog ... acoustic guitar chord