Saturday, May 05, 2007

Watch Band for Him

My hubby is a volley ball player. He ever represented as the player for Johor state and join competition in nation. His team won many prizes before. Now he no more joining any competition but only play volley ball to pass his time.

Two weeks ago, hubby’s watch band broken while he played volley ball game with his playmates. This also causes his Swatch watch dropped on the floor and spoil at the same time. He felt heart pain coz the watch had been with him for more than 8 years. Well, no one can be blamed though; perhaps it’s time for him to look for new one.

Since now he did not wear any watch, I plan to get one for him as Father’s Day present. I do the watches searching via internet and hoping to use my palpay money to order online. For watch brand, I’ll look for Swatch brand since it’s hubby’s all time lover. My only concern is either to get a genuine leader watch band or metal watch band.

There are many selections of Watch Bands in Watchband.biz. it is the global leader in replacement bands for high-end and luxury watches. Currently they have over 5,000 quality watch straps, including brand of HIRSCH, Tritone, Prestige, Classico and other premium brands.

After browsing through all the types of watch bands, I think my hubby would prefer the modern and strongly expressive Atelier from the HIRSCH Artisanal collection. It looks exotic and seductive. Hopefully my hubby will fall in love with it too!

0 comments: