Friday, May 04, 2007

Poker Tables

Chinese like to play poker during Chinese New Year. It seem like a culture to most of us. However I noticed many of them like to sit on floor to play poker cards. I wonder why they do so until one day I ask my uncle and then only found the answer. He said sitting on the floor more convenience to play and chat, everyone sit so close, easy to check cards also. But one drawback is their legs will become tire and numb after sitting on floor for long hour. Hehe….they play at least 2-3 hours in straight, the legs sure feel pain!

I told my uncle to get either Poker Tables or card tables, then it will be comfortable and relax as compare to sitting on floor. I am going to show him a site that offers wide range of poker tables and chairs at CardroomSupply.com. Most of their poker tables are in stock and ship the same or next business day. They promised to send all orders out as fast and safe as possible coz they wish to let customer feel satisfy with their services.

Currently CardroomSupply offer FREE shipping if the purchases are above $100.00, that’s quite a huge saving on shipping cost though. Must get my uncle to order one set for his coming gambling session with us.

0 comments: