Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Reef Sandals

I have few pairs of working shoes in my shoe rack and I like to change it every alternate day. Don’t ask me why coz I simply love to buy shoes and own shoes too. Each time during sales’ period, I will for sure grab one or two pairs of shoes, be it sandal or high heel. Count me crazy if you want! However I noticed majority women love to buy shoe too! LOL

Frankly I prefer sandal more than high heel shoes. Other than the comfy given by sandal, it also convenient to me and I can match it with any of my dressing. In fact, I ever wear my sandal to office! Hehehe….of course it is presentable design of sandal. Lucky my Human Resource did not notice it, else they might issue warning letter to me then!

There is a site offers cool and nice reef sandals for men and women whereby we can order the Reef Sandals Online. Active Sandals ships Reef sandals direct nationwide and it offers FREE GROUND SHIPPING on all orders over $75.00! Reef is the world's leader in authentic, surf-inspired footwear and also the largest sandal retailer in the world! Besides largest selection of Reef styles, the site also features other brands such as Rainbow, Chaco, Keen, Medium, Cobian, Crocs, and more!

Check out Active Sandals for the photo gallery, perhaps you'll find one that suit your taste!

0 comments: