Thursday, August 16, 2007

Send me flower, please!

It is quite some time I did not go to flower shop to order flowers. Most of the time I would prefer online shopping for flower bouquet due to the convenient and flexibility. By the way, I only do this if I wish to send flower to my friends or relatives who reside in oversea like USA or Australia.

There are plenty of online florists featured in internet nowadays; Booth Flower Shop is one of them. you able to get any flower bouquet for any occasions, such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversary, Funeral/Sympathy, Wedding, Thank You flowers and many more. They have wide variety of fresh flowers and gift baskets for you to choose from, check out the beautiful images featured in the site.

You can order your flower with Booth Flower Shop safely & securely via online and it offers up to 10% discount for certain items such as Mother’s Day or Father’s Day gift ideas.

0 comments: